Earn TULIP REWARDS for a $50 Shopping Spree! - NOVEMBER Host Code: GKNBQZWY

Stampin’ Up! Introduces Clear Photopolymer Stamps!

Square-cover-image
Want perfect placement?  I’m so thrilled that Stampin’ Up! is testing the market with their new, transparent photopolymer stamps.  I’m jumping in with both feet!

Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set $13.95 133411

Greetings From Photopolymer Stamp Set $13.95, 134621

Greetings From

Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set $13.95, 134622

Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 9.46.36 AM

Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set $13.95, 134623

134623L

Stampin’ Up! will introduce a new photopolymer stamp set each month!  These stamps will be in addition to our wood and clear-mount stamp line.

133411OE33C9E9AB

The top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and is well-suited for our firm-foam pads.  Watch this fun video on Stampin’ Up! Photopolymer Stamp Sets.

Paper Hugs...Mary

Order Stampin' Up!

12 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Introduces Clear Photopolymer Stamps!”

1. Hi Sheila –

I use Stampin’ Up!’s Stampin’ Mist and Scrub and mine come quite clean. Reds may cause some pink staining but won’t affect the ability to see through them or get crisp images.

Paper Hugs,
    Mary

2. Regarding your question – the cards were created by Stampin’ Up! They were created with the Typeset photopolymer set (see it here). The two blue cards say, “Whats Shakin Bacon” and “You are Neat”.

So fun!

Paper Hugs,
    Mary

3. I couldn’t find an answer to Suzy’s question. Mary, did you make up the sayings on the note cards using the alphabet stamp set?

4. The six cards you show???? I don’t see any of these sayings anywhere. Where are they from, what are they called? Thanks because I like them.

5. Mary, I am having trouble reading a couple of the mini cards. These are so cute and funny. Are they a set or did you make the sayings up using the typeset set? The blue ones are hard for me to see on the screen. I love using the clear stamps. Yes, there are brands that aren’t as clear and crisp as others but you also get what you pay for! Plus, like you said, some are bendable!

6. Renee

The photopolymer stamps allow for “see through” placement of numbers, letters and trendy companion stamps to display them.

Another cool thing . . . the pennant stamp and arrow are flexible enough to curve. The possibilities to personalize are endless!

Hugs, M

7. Hi Mary,

Yes, the video about Photopolymer stamps is cute, but it doesn’t really tell me why I would want to use them instead of the “regular” stamps. Can you enlighten me?