View the 2013 Spring Catalog Online (Flash)
Spring Catalog PDF
Stampin’ Supplies PDF
Spanish Flyer PDF
From valentines to weddings to babies . . . the new Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog is packed with new products and ideas for year round use. It’s not an easy task to narrow down such a wide selection of uber cool, new products. However, I feel these items will not only be popular choices, but are versatile, fun and easy to use. DON’T MISS the the savings on the product bundles listed on p. 2.
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE . . . Here’s the list of My Top 10 Favorites.
1. Oh, Hello Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 130730, Clear-Mount 130733), p. 4. You “had me” at Oh, Hello! Bold sentiments and charming accents which get even more charming when coupled with the new Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (truly an everyday essential, 129381). Save 15% when you buy the stamp set and framelets together. Oh, Hello Wood-Mount Bundle 131102. Oh-Hello Clear-Mount Bundle 131101.
2. HoneycombTextured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378), p. 6. Crisp, dramatic texture. Great as a background or use each “cubby” as a “shadow box” for a snappy accent. Grab your Paper Snips (103579) to crop the individual hexagons and create trendy patterns.
3. Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324), p. 8. Bring on the bling. I’ll buy any stick on jewels Stampin’ Up! offers. Budget friendly at $4.95 (40 count) and so quick and “ready to wear!”
5. Ciao, Baby! Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 129645, Clear-Mount 129648), p. 16. The sweet name alone should land it on my favorites list, right? However, it delivers seven cool messages that each that partner with either the 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (also new, 129404) or Petite Curly Label Die (earn it FREE during Sale-A-Bration Jan. 22- March 22).
6. Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), p. 16. 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. The perfect size (4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″) for card making. Just $6.95 for a whole lotta fresh patterned possibilities.
9. Occasions Paper Piercing Pack (129387), p. 27. This handy tool gets right to the point! Achieve WOW paper-piercing effects in a variety of coordinating Stampin’ Up! stamp, punch and Framelits shapes. Don’t forget the Stampin’ Up! Paper Piercing Tool (126189) and Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199).
10. Oh, Whale! Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 129129, Clear-Mount 129132), p. 29. It was tough deciding between this stamp set and Henry Says (Wood-Mount 128090, Clear-Mount 128093–p. 15). However, the coordinating Happy Whale Clearlits Die hit my “zone” of simplicity and gave Oh, Whale! the edge.
Honorable Mention: Cuddles & Kisses Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 127312, Clear-Mount 127314), p. 33. As the proud mom of an adopted daughter and a great aunt to a growing population of grand nieces and nephews, this set recognizes so many baby-licious possibilities.
Stampin’ Up! Hostess Rewards Favorite: I’ll say “yes” to MDS on this one! Stacks of Millions Digital Collection Disc (130675), p. 39, is a practical MDS solution for clean and simple digital card making. It offers 10 card templates (my kinda digital creating), 2 stamp brush sets, 12 Designer Series Papers and 42 embellishments!