Stampin’ Up! MDS Print Services Rock!

Stampin up stampinup my digital studio mds holiday catalog card ideas printing services
My printed My Digital Studio (MDS) holiday cards (see this earlier post) arrived and I am so impressed with the quality of Stampin’ Up!’s Printing Services.  I thought you might like to see the finished results.  I plan to start addressing the envelopes (included) and getting them in the mail this weekend!  Woo hoo!  So nice to be ahead of the holiday rush this year!

A Stampin’ Up! Basic Rhinestone Jewel (119346) on the outside and inside stars give the card a quick, custom sparkle.

Stampin up stampinup my digital studio mds holiday catalog card idea printing services

I used an easy MDS card template (Summer Home) to create a plentiful supply of this sweet card (also printed by Stampin’ Up!’s Printing Services).  It’s perfect for honoring special milestones of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals. I used a Glue Dot (103683) to adhere a Brights Designer Button (119747) with a snippet of Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262).  Voil?!  A new personality!

LEARN MORE ABOUT MY DIGITAL STUDIO AND TRY IT FREE FOR 30 DAYS!

STAMPIN’ UP! PROFESSIONAL PRINT PRICING & SERVICES!

Mary signature
MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

0 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! MDS Print Services Rock!”

1. are these cards printed on photo paper or heavy weight cardstock? just wondering about the texture and how your adhesions stay on…

2. Hi Mary. Love the MDS Christmas card. How long did it take for the order to get to you? I’m wondering if I still have time to do it and still get them in the mail. Thanks!

3. Mary, as you know I purchased MDS during SU’s Extravaganza a few weeks ago. Your super speedy answers to my questions and the resources you offered convinced me to give it a try. MDS is the BOMB! From the simplest designs to complex colorful creations MDS has provided a professional program for any experience level. Your family holiday card is WONDERFUL!!!

4. Mary, I so love your designs with the MDS – I bought it, but can’t seem to get it installed or I should say downloaded from SU, so finally they are sending me a disc – I truly hope that works! Looking forward to playing with it. Thanks for sharing!

5. Ooh Ms Mary, love them ,so nice , great job, your family and friends will surely love them.
    Have a nice weekend, with lots of printing !!!!
    Hugs frenchie.

6. Thank you for sharing this. I have MDS and not really been into using it because I’ve tried printing what I created on my own and been unsatisfied. I can see that your cards are great and will have to give SU MDS Print Services for my printing a chance. I hope to buy myself a new computer for Christmas to devote to MDS :). Thanks again for sharing!

7. Patricia. Thanks for your feedback 🙂 MDS is definitely becoming increasingly popular. I like it for adding photos and “mass-producing” cards (but feel compelled to make it a hybrid with a touch of embellishing). I still prefer to play with paper, ink and stamps but have found a beneficial place for MDS in my card making. Hugs, Mary