Eight members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals (plus my dear friend, Kadie Labadie) got together at my home in Tucson today to stamp! We had such a good time and I can’t wait to share the additional projects we worked on. So much talent in the room!! The 3 x 3 card I created to demonstrate to the group is above.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cut Whisper White Card Stock to 7″ x 3″. It was scored the short distance at 2″ and 5″ with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool. How simple is that! You can add any message you want and/or decorate the interior!
- When folded to 3 x 3, this mini card fits into a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Square Envelope (3 1/8″ square). I love this size for gift giving in person or adding to a shipped gift!
- NEW! A 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ Lucky Limeade piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 3) was added to the right side.
- On the left, I popped up a 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock on Stampin’ Dimensionals. I pre-punched a 1 1/4″ circle as a “window.”
- NEW! Behind the “window,” I tucked in a 1 3/8″ circle with this adorable tulip image from a new stamp set called Spring Sampler (available Jan. 3). I used Stampin’ Up! Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Markers to color directly on the rubber of the stamp and then stamp the two color image on card stock.
- NEW! The sweet sentiment is from Ciao, Baby! stamp set (available Jan. 3) and was cropped with the Petite Curly Label Punch (earn it free as part of our Sale-A-Bration promotion starting Jan. 22). The left panel of the card tucks under the sentiment to keep the card closed.
- Another piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper was added to the square envelope flap for a coordinated polish.
15 NEW ITEMS ADDED TO THE CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ ON 12/27! For a complete list of what’s been added to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack, CLICK HERE! Clearance merchandise is only available while supplies last.
RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE! If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please click here. U.S. delivery only. If
you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up!
demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies. No
demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.
GOOD NEWS!!! If you are currently a Stampin’ Pretty
Preferred Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you and many
have started to arrive! How Do I Become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer?
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Spring Sampler* (Wood-Mount 125510, Clear-Mount 125512), Ciao, Baby!* (Wood-Mount 129645, Clear-Mount 129648)
Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper* (126922), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Stampin’ Up! Lucky Limeade (Assorted 2011-2013 In Colors, 123002) and Melon Mambo (Brights Collection, 119702) Stampin’ Write Markers
Cool Tools: 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (119861), 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (119860), Petite Curly Label Punch** (129405), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Whisper White Square Envelopes (107309)
*Available Jan. 3 in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog
**Available Jan. 22 as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.