Simple Saturday Sneak Peek 3 x 3 Fold Card

Stampin up stampinup stamp it pretty order catalog circle punch card idea
Eight members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals (plus my dear friend, Kadie Labadie) got together at my home in Tucson today to stamp!  We had such a good time and I can’t wait to share the additional projects we worked on.  So much talent in the room!!  The 3 x 3 card I created to demonstrate to the group is above.

STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:

• I cut Whisper White Card Stock to 7″ x 3″.  It was scored the short distance at 2″ and 5″ with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool.  How simple is that!  You can add any message you want and/or decorate the interior!
  • When folded to 3 x 3, this mini card fits into a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Square Envelope (3 1/8″ square).  I love this size for gift giving in person or adding to a shipped gift!

Stampin up stampinup stamp it pretty order catalog circle punch cards ideas

• NEW!  A 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ Lucky Limeade piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 3) was added to the right side.
  • On the left, I popped up a 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock on Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I pre-punched a 1 1/4″ circle as a “window.”

Stampin up stampinup stamp it pretty order catalog circle punch card ideas

• NEW!  Behind the “window,” I tucked in a 1 3/8″ circle with this adorable tulip image from a new stamp set called Spring Sampler (available Jan. 3).  I used Stampin’ Up! Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Markers to color directly on the rubber of the stamp and then stamp the two color image on card stock.
  • NEW!  The sweet sentiment is from Ciao, Baby! stamp set (available Jan. 3) and was cropped with the Petite Curly Label Punch (earn it free as part of our Sale-A-Bration promotion starting Jan. 22).  The left panel of the card tucks under the sentiment to keep the card closed.

Stampin up stampinup stamp it pretty order catalogs circle punch cards ideas

• Another piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper was added to the square envelope flap for a coordinated polish.

IMG_6363-001
Here’s a photo of my wonderful stamping pals at my home today!  I’m in the back holding “Fearless Leader” (their nickname for me).

MaryRedTulip

15 NEW ITEMS ADDED TO THE CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ ON 12/27!  For a complete list of what’s been added to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack, CLICK HERE!  Clearance merchandise is only available while supplies last.

RECEIVE A FREE SPRING CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE!  If you would like FREE copies of both sent to you, please click here.  U.S. delivery only.  If
you plan to purchase products through another Stampin’ Up!
demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copies.  No
demonstrator requests for catalogs, please.

GOOD NEWS!!!  If you are currently a Stampin’ Pretty
Preferred Customer, I have already ordered catalogs for you and many
have started to arrive!  How Do I Become a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer?

Mary signature
MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:

Stamp Set:  Spring Sampler* (Wood-Mount 125510, Clear-Mount 125512), Ciao, Baby!* (Wood-Mount 129645, Clear-Mount 129648)
Paper:  Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper* (126922), Whisper White (100730)
Ink:  Stampin’ Up! Lucky Limeade (Assorted 2011-2013 In Colors, 123002) and Melon Mambo (Brights Collection, 119702) Stampin’ Write Markers
Cool Tools:  1 1/4″ Circle Punch (119861), 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (119860), Petite Curly Label Punch** (129405), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch:  Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)

Other:  Whisper White Square Envelopes (107309)

*Available Jan. 3 in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog
**Available Jan. 22 as part of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion.

0 thoughts on “Simple Saturday Sneak Peek 3 x 3 Fold Card”

1. Mary what a lovely card. I love the size and I appreciate the measurements and the scoring. I wish I lived closer to you. It looks like you all had a really great time stamping and having fun. Having a snapshot of all your stamping friends and your home is wonderful.
    Have a wonderful 2013. with lots of stamping ideas. I wish you and your family and all of us a healthy happy new year. Thanks for sharing the colors of the card are so cute.

2. loved the card and the colors. I follow you daily…you are a insipration to me…
    Will you be doing a post on “My Favorite Things” from the new cattys? I’m looking forward to it….

3. ms Mary your card is soo cute , love it ,I think it could be just about anything , thank u ,thinking of u, get well, wish u were here, lets get together !! and more !! what do u think ???
    vary nice ,
    now want to wish you and yours a happy New Years , good health,and happiness !! and lots of stamping !!!!
    hugs frenchie , see u real soon !!

4. Pam and Kadie, feel free to CASE. I would appreciate it greatly if you credit me 🙂 Kadie, you were the bomb with your 3-D birdhouse. Can’t wait to share it on my blog!

5. Mary, I have been following your blog for a little while now and find your ideas just fantastic. I am looking forward to continuing following you in 2013. May the new year bring you many great adventures and new ideas too! This card is so cute!

6. Oh Mary, so pretty, very Spring like, fresh and colorful. How I envy all of those gals at your house, being there with you must have been really amazing. Thank you for the picture, now I can put a pretty face on all of your pals.

7. Oh! So cute. And it looks “springy” with its pink and green colors. Superb … as always. Thanks for sharing and a happy new year at the same time.

8. Thank You Mary for letting me be part of this Pals FUN – SERIOUSLY you’all are AMAZING! LOVE everything about the 3×3 card we made…..can I CASE the layout for my camps? My group would love the layout (SO DIFFERENT). Please tell all the ladies who I crafted with yesterday that I enjoyed meeting and spending the day PLAYING with them. They (and you) are the BEST!

9. Love this idea for a 3×3. Do you mind if I use the template for some Leadership swaps? Thanks Mary!

10. Hi Mary,
    You all look like you had a great time. Gives me an idea for a little Saturday afternoon get together. I have learned so much from you during my first year, I can’t wait to see what this year brings. Thank you.