Welcome to the Pals Celebrations Blog Hop, our final hop of 2012! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are excited to celebrate with sparkle all of our
favorite occasions! I’m Stop #18. You’ve probably hopped over from Stop #17, Peggy Noe’s Pretty Paper Cards Blog. Should you hop off
course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below
and you’ll be back on track.
My Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog pre-order has arrived–a good reason to celebrate! What better way than a collage card to share lots of sneak peeks with you. Here’s a handy wish list form so you can keep track of your favorites until they are available for purchase on Jan. 3. I used a 1 1/4″ Square Punch (119865) to crop each collage square.
STAMPIN’ UP! SPRING CATALOG SNEAK PEEKS (Avail. Jan. 3):
- SNEAK PEEK: I’m not afraid to play favorites! Today’s card shows off five different patterns from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)–my favorite designer paper in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog. Each 2-sided sheet (48 sheets total) is sized to 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″. Perfect for card making.
- SNEAK PEEK: A Designer Builder Brad (new, 129329) makes a proud statement and is the anchor for a Primrose Petals Dahlia
- SNEAK PEEK: All the stamped images, with the exception of “love” are from a new stamp set called Collage Curios (Wood-Mount 129099, Clear-Mount 129102).
- SNEAK PEEK: The love sentiment is from the Spring Catalog’s Ciao, Baby! (Wood-Mount 129645, Clear-Mount 129648). It’s looking pretty snazzy next to the Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel (also new, 129324).
- SNEAK PEEK: The Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406) crops a little guy that layers beautifully on the Elegant Butterfly Punch or flies solo with panache, too!
- Finally, how does the “love” sentiment get that adorable shape? WOO HOO! It was cropped with the Petite Curly Label Punch (another personal fave), available FREE with a $50 product order during the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion. Sale-A-Bration begins Jan. 22 and runs through March 22.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Nicole Watt’s Impressions By Nicole, Stop #19 on the Pals Celebrations Blog Hop! Thanks
for “hopping” by!
A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Nicole Watt for creating the blog hop badges and buttons using My Digital Studio for this month’s blog hop!
PALS HOP LINE-UP
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamp Paper Scissors
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Susan Lankford at stampandscrapwithsusan
- Liz Hughes at DIY Paper Creations
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine