Pals Guest Stamper: Peggy Noe

PhotoStunning!  Does that pretty much sum it up?  This Christmas card was created by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Peggy Noe, a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals Community and today's guest stamper!  I love the flagged banners . . . especially the texture and sparkle the glimmer paper adds.

Peggy is definitely a stamper to watch . . . be sure to visit her Pretty Paper Cards Blog.  She is sharing some of the most amazing holiday tags, including the one here:

NOTES FROM PEGGY ABOUT TODAY'S CARD:
  Come to Bethlehem was the very first stamp set I purchased from Stampin' Up!  That was a few
years ago – the first year I made my own Christmas cards!  For this
design, I added some flagged banners, one from gold glimmer paper, one
from the holiday Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, and one from Cherry Cobbler
seam binding.

MaryRedTulipNEW!  Nov. 29 through Jan. 2 ONLY.  Save 20% on simple and quick Stampin' Up! Gift Packaging Bundles!

INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING!  Treat yourself this holiday season to the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit and Bonus Ink-redible Deal.  You'll immediately be able to enjoy discounts, exclusive resources and the opportunity to order from the Spring Catalog NOW (AND earn Sale-A-Bration FREE gifts, too).  Purchase the starter kit through me and you'll become a member of my friendly, virtual Stampin' Pretty Pals Community

Mary signature
MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

0 thoughts on “Pals Guest Stamper: Peggy Noe”

1. Peggy-the elements you have included in your card make me feel like one of the kings/wisemen with tapestry fabrics draped around me as I ride the camel. WOW!

2. Beautiful card, Peggy. I have never been a big fan of the flagged banners but they are perfect on this card. I think the proportions and colors make the difference. Lovely.

3. Great card and I loved visiting her site. Thanks Mary for showcasing some others wonderful creations.

4. Very lovely design, Peggy! I love the colors you used and the placement of the elements. Thanks for the inspiration.

5. Such an elegant card – Peggy did an amazing job of creating this one of a kind “beautiful” holiday card. Thanks for sharing this talented Stampin’ Pretty Pal with us.

6. Hello Mary: Oh, this is one of the stamp sets I ordered from the SU extravaganza and I can’t wait till it gets here. I love this card, it’s so elegant and the colors so rich. I think I will still have some time to use it before Christmas. Thank you Peggy Noe for sharing this beautiful creation.