We’re so glad you could join us for this month’s Pals Winter Wishes
Blog Hop! We hope you have your holiday wish list ready because today
the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects
showcasing our must have wish list items!
hopped over from Kim Czenszak’s Blog, Live Love Stamp. I’m stop #18
on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along”
from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! products from
the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on
any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on
track.My MUST HAVE wish list includes Snowflake Soiree stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (images above). I inked two of the snowflake stamps in Whisper White Craft Ink to create a soft, artful effect on the Early Espresso, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler card stock. Each rectangle measures 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings, stop #19 on the Pals Winter Wishes Blog
Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST:
Stamp Set: Snowflake Soiree (Wood-Mount 127922, Clear-Mount 127925), Sweet Essentials (Wood-Mount 126455, Clear-Mount 126457)
Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Old Olive (100702), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink (101731), Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Stampin’ Up! Trimmer (126889). Learn more about the Trimmer and watch a video!
The Perfect Touch: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555), Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (123125), Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots (103683)
PALS HOP LINE-UP:
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing PaperCrafter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin’ Sunshine
Special thanks to Nicole Watt for designing our holiday hop badges. Nicole used the Snow Festival Countdown Template (128136), which is part
of the Remember December Collection Disc (129836). She used the recolor
tool on the lights and stockings embellishments to customize the look.