I can’t believe I initially hesitated on purchasing Core’dinations Card Stock from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I ultimately added it to one of my orders to give it a try. I’m thrilled with how the texture and color of this card stock evolves with a touch of sanding. I whipped up a Stampin’ Pretty 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial (above) to share how easy and fun it is to use.
RELATED CORE’DINATION PRODUCTS (click on links to order):
- Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations Card Stock (127846)
- Early Espresso Core’dinations Card Stock (127848)
- Gumball Green Core’dinations Card Stock (127847)
- Core’dinations Dust Buddy (129366). Removes sanding debris.
- Stampin’ Sanding System (129367). Includes 1 sanding block and 4 sheets of sandpaper sized to fit block (2 of each grit)
Here’s a link to a post where I used Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations Card Stock on a card.
ALL STAMPIN’ UP! SALES & PROMOTIONS IN ONE PLACE! Click here.