SOLO OR TRIO? I could use your advice. Please leave me a comment at the end of this post on whether you prefer this card with or without the extra two Stampin’ Up! Naturals Designer Buttons in the top left (just two the top two–I’m happy with the one on the sentiment).
It’s the little details. These are the types of things I often debate the most. How about you? My daughter, Caroline (yes, my family often gets pulled in for a tie breaker), felt the added buttons were distracting from the button on the friends sentiment. Good point! However, I also liked how they created a grouping (below) and they are such adorable buttons.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The flower stamp is from Stampin’ Up! “Reason to Smile.” This stamp set is EXCLUSIVELY available during July. Better yet, the complete Reason to Smile stamp set is just $5 with a $50 product order. Click for more details.
- Check out the Reason to Smile stamp set images below.
- The Stampin’ Up! Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch is my current FAVORITE of our border punches. It produces a charming substitute for ribbon (with less bulk for mailing–of course, I added buttons so that’s a moot point for today’s card) and I covet the tiny scalloped edge when tucked below a layer.
- I used the Reason to Smiler smaller flower stamp add a random pattern to the Early Espresso card stock.
- A touch of Linen Thread gives the buttons a finished, stitched look. They stay securely in place with Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots.
REASON TO SMILE. During the entire month of July, you have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set, available ONLY through this special offer! Get the Reason to Smile Set (up to a $20.95 value) for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin’ Up! products.
Reason to Smile – Wood Mount Item #131274 – $5.00
Reason to Smile – Clear Mount Item #131275 – $5.00
- Enter the $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.
- Limit of one (1) set per customer
- The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012.
Stamp Set: Reason to Smile (Wood-Mount 131274, Clear Mount 131275), Sweet Essentials (Wood-Mount 126455, Clear-Mount 126457)
Paper: Lucky Limeade (122926), Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Naturals Designer Buttons (127554), 3/16″ Metallic Brads (119741), Natural Linen Thread (104199), Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
SWEET ESSENTIALS STAMP SET: