If you haven’t had a chance to view the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog, you are missing something very special. The beautiful photography, sophisticated samples and exciting stamps and accessories will give both new and experienced stampers a boost of creative energy.
View the 2012-2013 annual catalog online (Flash)
Stampin’ Supplies List
It’s never easy narrowing the field down to my favorites And by no means does this wish list include everything I have already added to my “inventory!” However, in my opinion, these stamps and accessories stand out for beauty, simplicity, innovation and fun!
MY TOP 10 FAVORITE STAMPS SETS
1. Embellished Events (P. 40: Wood-Mount 126495 $28.95; Clear-Mount 126497, $20.95). If you like a clean and simple style with a touch of embellishing, this set is for you. Each image offers a perfect spot for brads, basic jewels or the new In Color Dahlias.
2. Flowering Flourishes (P. 121: Wood-Mount 126365 $24.95; Clear-Mount 126367, $17.95). Think rock and roll or “tap dancing” techniques. These pretty stems will be lovely accents on a card (layer with punched or die-cut flowers) or the corner of an envelope.
3. Papillon Potpourri (P. 115: Wood-Mount 123757 $18.95; Clear-Mount 123759, $14.95). Any stamp set that coordinates with a punch (Elegant Butterfly Punch) goes straight to my favorites list. This set is both pretty and polished.
5. Star Tree Single Stamp (126784, $9.95). Budget-friendly and works for both clean and simple and vintage. I’m envisioning it embossed in gold or silver. Stunning for the holidays.
6. Pleasant Poppies (P. 72 & P. 129: Wood-Mount 126480 $17.95; Clear-Mount 129499 $13.95). This background stamp promises the WOW factor when embossed, watercolored or used as a simple inked line image.
8. Moving Forward (p. 209, inside back cover: Wood-Mount 126320 $19.95; Clear-Mount 126322 $14.95). For every stamp set sold, Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Not only is this a good cause, it’s my absolute favorite for the kiddos. Can’t wait to tuck those flowers in the tricyle basket!
10. Lacy & Lovely (p. 99: Wood-Mount 122885 $24.95, Clear-Mount 122887 $17.95). Create a background of circles or keep it simple with a single punched element. These sophisticated circles work with Stampin’ Up! Circle Punches and offer three exquisite sentiments.
MY TOP 10 FAVORITE ACCESSORIES & TOOLS
1. STAMPIN’ UP! FIRM FOAM CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADS (P. 152 – 156, $5.95 each). Better ink coverage, no “dip in the middle” and color matched labels for clean organization. Save over $15% if you purchase by color collection (Subtles 126988, Brights 126987, Regals 126989, Neutrals 126990).
3. POLKA DOT PARADE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (P. 164, 126902, $10.95). Cute, card-friendly basics in a mix of six popular Stampin’ Up! Colors (Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry).
4. ESSENTIALS PAPER PIERCING PACK (P. 181, 126187, $7.95). Pierced accents that work in tandem with Stampin’ Up! Punches (p 182-185), Edgelits (p. 190) and Framelits (p. 191). A simple, budget-friendly concept with a big WOW factor!
5. 3/8″ STITCHED SATIN RIBBON (P. 172, $8.95 each). Available in five gorgeous new 2012-2014 In Colors: Gumball Green 126848, Summer Starfruit 126846, Raspberry Ripple 126845, Midnight Muse 126847, Primrose Petals 126844. Delicious satin finish and stitched details.
6. CHEVRON EMBOSSING FOLDER (P. 189, 127749, $7.95). Crisp definition and one of the hottest patterns of the season. New, larger size folder (4 1/4″ x 6 3/8″). The new Argyle Folder and Fancy Fan Folder are also in the larger size!
7. APOTHECARY ACCENTS FRAMELITS (P. 191, 127003, $24.95). Coordinate with the World Treasures and Layered Labels stamp sets. However, they crop so much more!
8. NEWLY DESIGNED STAMPIN’ SCRUB (P. 157, 126200, $16.95). A big thumbs up! Larger 7 X 7 size makes cleaning even the largest stamps a snap. Metal hinge for more durable construction.
9. STAMPIN’ TRIMMER (P. 180, 126889, $29.95). Cut anywhere in any direction. Full 12″ cut or score. There’s even a compartment to store blades. Available soon!
PHOTO COMING SOON
10. IN COLOR DAHLIAS (P. 175, 127556, $7.95). These colorful sweeties will add the perfect pop to your paper crafting projects. Don’t forget the Glue Dots to adhere them!