Betsy’s Blossoms, a new stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog, will charm you with it’s modern style and unlimited possibilities. It’s available for purchase when the new catalog begins June 1. Plus, I have more new products to introduce you to today!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Breaking up the pieces of designer series paper (Floral District, available June 1) gives the design an interesting twist.
- The white space between the patterned paper pieces mimics the Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (also new June 1.)
- The Betsy’s Blossoms’ bird was stamped in both Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade. I snipped the wings from the Lucky Limeade version and popped up the wing in the foreground on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Keep embellishments to a minimum when you are using a lot of a strong pattern. A single, coordinating Designer Printed Brad gives balance without overwhelming the design.
- Oops, I did it again . . . ‘cuz I love it! I really enjoy the look of a coordinating envelope and grabbed my Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to “whittle” an envie that will accommodate today’s 5″ x 5″ square card.
- Click to view my Simply Scored Envelope Measurement Chart. It offers the scoop on both this envelope and how to customize many other sizes.
NEW $99 STAMPIN’ UP! KIT! The new Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit let’s YOU choose ANY current catalog items you want up to $125 in value (hostess sets excluded). The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. Dreamy! PLUS you’ll get 8 of the new Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalogs to share with friends or even host a party! There’s no risk, no pressure and no penalty to drop! Hobby stampers will feel right at home with the exclusive resources and friendliness of with my Stampin’ Pretty Pals.
Here’s what Kathy C. of my group recently shared:
I’m so glad I signed up with you, Mary. You are connected, helpful and creative!
Stamp Set: Betsy’s Blossoms* (Wood-Mount 126004, Clear-Mount 126006), Itty Bitty Banners* (Wood-Mount 126255, Clear-Mount 126257)
Paper: Floral District Designer Series Paper* (126919), 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack (envelope, 122384), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Lucky Limeade (122926), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Lucky Limeade (126984)
Cool Tools: Bitty Banners Framelits* (129267), Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (120903), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbbon* (126877), 3/8″ Designer Printed Brads (122940), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
*Available June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 Catalog begins.