LAST DAY! Give yourself the gift of Stampin’ Up! for the holidays! Demonstrators attending the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference are being given a special opportunity to share the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Offer over a month before it’s scheduled to begin (Jan. 24 to March 31).
This early offer is only available thru today (Dec. 14).
10 Good Reasons To Treat Yourself To This Specially Priced Starter Kit!
1. $50 off! Choose either the Standard Starter Kit or My Digital Studio Kit. Each kit is specially priced for $125 ($50 off the regular price of $175), offers up to $340 in products and ships free. Many kit items can be customized (within price limits) to your personal preferences.
2. WOW STARTER KIT BONUS! Get your choice of either a FREE pack of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper (specialty designer paper is excluded) EVERY month (Feb. thru Dec., 2012, 11 packs total) OR a FREE My Digital Studio download EVERY MONTH (Feb. thru Dec., 2012, 11 total downloads). Or mix and match paper and downloads over the 11 months. Value to $120–ALMOST the cost of the $125 kit! Free Designer Series Paper (DSP) must be redeemed on a demonstrator order each month (you must be active), with or without other products. Shipping is not included on the DSP redemption. Shipping is free on My Digital Studio Downloads.
3. Enjoy! By purchasing the kit, you’ll join the Stampin’ Up! family and receive full demonstrator discounts, benefits and resources through March 31, 2012 with NO obligation to purchase anything further or requirement to host workshops or sell.
4. Get Future Products Now! Once you join, you can view the new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs on-line (on the demonstrator website) and place a pre-order (thru Jan. 3) for new products in the Occasions Mini (customer sales period starts Jan. 4).
5. Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts early! If you place a demonstrator order (in addition to the starter kit) for yourself by Jan. 3, you’ll earn FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts–1 gift for every $50. Orders of $150 or more, earn hostess benefits, too! Totals are based on retail prices and before shipping and tax.
6. Fill your wish list and save! Get 30% off on your first order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days. A great time to stock up!
7. 20% Everyday Discount. Save 20% (or more) on Stampin’ Up! quality products.
8. I welcome hobby stampers! You’ll also become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals and have access to exclusive resources and training. The Pals are virtual, friendly and no pressure. You choose to participate at any level you want or even “quietly lurk.” Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Pal.
9. No risk! There’s no penalty to drop. IF you reach $300 in retail sales (sales can be entirely your own purchases or include outside sales) by March 31, 2012, you will RENEW your demonstrator benefits through June 30, 2012. Sales of $300 are required each quarter thereafter in order to RENEW 3 additional months.
10. It’s simple. Order your kit on-line here on either Dec. 13 or 14. Your kit should arrive in time for the Christmas holiday. Demonstrator benefits and the ability to place an order are immediate!
Kind thoughts from a member of my group: When I heard that I could join Stampin? Up as a hobbyist and still enjoy all the benefits of a demonstrator PLUS be able to be a part of a very talented group virtually, I couldn?t pass it up.
If you have any questions before or during this limited term offer, please email me at [email protected] I’ll answer promptly.