Welcome to this month's Stampin' Pretty Pals Blog Hop! We're featuring Thank You and Thanksgiving inspired cards and projects! I'm Stop #10. You've likely hopped over from Stop #9, Mike Funke's Stampin-Style Blog. To continue the hop, head to Stop #11, Nicole Watt's, Impressions By Nicole Blog. Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up at the bottom of this post and you'll be back on track!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK ALERT! I used the Tea Shoppe rubber stamp set for my "thank you" card. The stamps will be available January 4, 2012 in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.
- The big tea cup was heat embossed in white for a "fancy china" finish!
- The Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons (Wild Wasabi) are a delightful stand-in for steam rising from the cup. A touch of Baker's Twine makes them look stitched.
- I layered the sentiment with three punches and added the sophisticated touch of pearls!
IT'S A SCREAMING DEAL! October only! The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit includes a FREE Big Shot OR $100 of your choice of Stampin' Up! Products. Up to $440 of products for $175 and it ships FREE. Click for details!
Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe (available Jan. 4, 2012)
Paper: Wild Wasabi (108641), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark (102283), Early Espresso (119670)
Cool Tools: Modern Label Punch (119849), Word Window Punch (119857), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Heat Tool (100005)
The Perfect Touch: Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119959), White Baker's Twine (124262), Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons (125636), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
PALS OCTOBER BLOG HOP LINE UP!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nina Dee at Deesigns By Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook