As part of the Stampin' Up! Founder's Circle event, demonstrators create approx. 125 identical cards (or any paper project) to share and get 125 unique projects in return. It's a fabulous opportunity to get fresh card ideas and inspiration–there's always something new to try.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The card above is the one I created for the swap. "Live in the sunshine" is such a compelling sentiment and the flower from Button Buddies rubber stamp set is a breeze to ink up and punch out with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854).
- I used the Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create a "channel" on either side of the strip of River Rock card stock. A chic touch of embossing.
- The centers on the flowers were colored with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker and cropped out with a 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Stampin' Dimensionals give a spiffy lift to the trio of flowers and beneath the sentiment.
- Early Espresso is the brown listed for Stampin' Up! Well Worn Designer Series Paper. However, I felt it was warmer to use Chocolate Chip. There were plenty of patterns that didn't depend on Early Espresso and, of those, ALL the patterns worked with this card! Gotta love Stampin' Up! DSP!
WHERE'S THE VIDEO? Many of you have asked about the status of my Stampin' Pretty Ultimate Stamping Zone. The "zone" project is officially complete. I had to do a little battling with my cabinet store to get the proper hinges on my upper cabinets. They lift up . . . but, unfortunately, weren't staying up (resulting on a few "crowns" to the head when I took photos of my cards–I use one of the cabinets as a "photo booth). Now that I'm back from Founder's Circle, getting the video done is back on my radar. Thanks for your patience!
Stamp Set: Pursuit of Happiness (W121907, C121970), Button Buddies (W122735, C122737)
Paper: Well Worn Designer Series Paper (122359), Very Vanilla (101650), Chocolate Chip (102128), Cajun Craze (119684), River Rock (109010)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (100071), Cajun Craze (119671)
Cool Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Large Oval Punch (119855) , 1/2" Circle Punch (119869)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)