How about a Clean and Simple PPA Challenge this week? This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA112) suggests only one detail . . . lace. Add a pretty lace ribbon or use a punch to create a decorative "lace-like" border." I opted for the Stampin' Up! Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362). Use your imagination as you play along this week . . . use any brand of products you want!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- This tree offers so much WOW in so little time! I stamped the tree from the Pennant Parade stamp set three times and cropped using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch. The tree flattens so that it fits in an envelope.
- Score each tree down the middle, bend and adhere. The Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool made getting the tree scored in the perfect spot a breeze.
- For a reliable hold when adhering the tree, I like Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755).
- Love the look of the tiny red rhinestone? That's a Stampin' Up! Jewels Basic Rhinestone colored with a Sharpie. For a visual reference, watch my video tutorial.
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Terry Wise introduced me to the adorable 3-D tree during the Founder's Circle Swap. Her card and my inspiration are below. Thanks, Terry!
Stamp Set: Pennant Parade (W122740, C122742)
Paper: Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper (122349), Old Olive (100702), Riding Hood Red (111348), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Old Olive 102277), Early Espresso (119670), Daffodil Delight (119667)
Cool Tools: Petite Pennants Builder Punch (122361), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362), Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (120903), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Snips (103579), Simply Scored Scoring Tool
The Perfect Touch: Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111368), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Stampin' Up! Note Card and Envelope set (107311)