1. Simply Scored Scoring Tool (p. 6-7, 122334) This “groovy” new tool offers score tracks every 1/8″, marker guides to help you “keep your place” and a quality stylus with comfortable grip. Create boxes and envelopes in a flash.
2. Hand-Penned Holidays (p. 15, W124310, C124312) A stunning font that brings classic elegance to any paper project. Glorious when embossed.
3. Gently Falling (p.16-17, W123802, C123804) Jump in the leaves! Gently Falling is the perfect stamp set for Fall. Part of the Spice Cake coordinating product suite.
4. Holiday Stocking Bigz L Die (p. 24, 124098) Oh the places this stocking will go! Card stock, Glimmer Paper (now available in Silver, 124005) fabric, felt, cork sheets (think fun coasters), even thin metal can all be transformed in seconds. Click here the Big Shot Materials List.
5. Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper (p. 28, 124002) Classy, plaid and wood grain patterns. This handsome (downright preppy) paper will go to work for you during the holidays and year round. Coordinates with Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White.
6. 3/8″ Quilted Satin Ribbon (p. 30, Cherry Cobbler 124105, Early Espresso 124104) Glorious sheen and “ooh la la” texture. This ribbon takes paper art straight to WOW!
7. Stitched Stockings (p. 34, W123782, C123784) If it has a coordinating punch (NEW Stocking Builder Punch, 123095), it heads straight to my “must-have” list. These cuties are adorable for the holidays . . . but keep an open mind. What about cropped for baby booties, argyle socks for Father’s Day . . . . now you’re talking.
8. Lighthearted (p. 35, W120274, C121157) I love the mix of fonts and tiny image. This sentiment set is the essence of a clean and simple card.
9. Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die (p. 36, 124587) Who can resist this die after seeing the jawdropping advent calendar in the catalog? Coordinates with the new 1″ Square Punch (124094) and 25 & Counting Stamp Set (W123792, C123794). However, don’t stop there. What about unveiling a birthday cake, sweet sentiment, heart or jack-o-lantern?
10. ? la carte stamps (p. 43) . . . you can’t go wrong with any of them. These single stamps deliver budget-friendly fun. Learn how to convert these wood-mount only stamps to clear with my Clear-Mount Cling Foam Video Tutorial.