The $99 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit offers you lots of choices (and ships FREE). It’s ALL ABOUT YOU! You get the benefit of taking Stampin’ Up! discounts and benefits for a “test drive” for at least 3 months, become part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community and have NO OBLIGATION to purchase anything further, hold parties or obtain outside sales!
It is truly fun to be part of the Pals. Debbie C.
If your motive is simply to get the kit and enjoy discounts and benefits just for YOU, it’s OK!!
Check out these tips:
- Customize the $99 Starter Kit with your choice of any current stamp sets, ink colors, My Digital Studio products and more.
- Choose up to $125 worth ($26 in free product).
- The kit ships FREE!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, you can test drive demonstrator benefits and become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals.
- You are NOT required to purchase anything further, hold workshops or sell products.
- Test drive Stampin’ Up! discounts and benefits thru the end of the first FULL Stampin’ Up! Quarter. Stampin’ Up! quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
- $300 in sales by the end of the first full quarter renews your benefits through the following quarter.
- There’s never a penalty to drop if you don’t meet the sales minimums. You keep all the discounted products you purchased at a discount!
- I welcome both hobby and career demonstrators to my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, a nationwide community of friendly, passionate stampers.
- Many of the Pals are hobby stampers who joined primarily to buy our quality products just for the discounts and resources. I’m cool with that 🙂
- I provide the option of training, mentoring and support for business demonstrators in my group. Check out My Stampin’ Pretty Resum?.
- What makes being one of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals special? Click to learn more.
Sweet Sentiments from Stampin’ Pretty Pal Eileen: I’m so thankful and appreciative of the wonderful platform that you provide for the Pals and all of the resources that you make available. I so enjoy being a Pal!!!
READY TO GET STARTED? CLICK HERE. Look for the “join now” button.
Prefer to join through a Pals member that lives closer AND still be part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community? Learn more about my Pals Partner Program.