Beautiful, feminine and chic. The Stampin' Up! Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper (Buy 3, Get 1 FREE, thru 8/31) adds the perfect dash to today's card and envelope. A good sketch challenge helps put the pieces of pretty paper together. Kick start your next card using this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. You CAN use any brand of products you want!
DON'T MISS the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team Samples & a chance for PPA Blog Candy!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! The classy sentiment is part of Lighthearted rubber stamps. It will be available Sept. 1 in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog.
- I inked the sentiment in Soft Suede and stamped it on Vellum card stock. Such a soft and pretty finish. It's wrapped and adhered on the back of the Brushed Gold Card Stock so you don't see the adhesive.
- Vellum cropped with the Fancy Flower Punch adds a pretty layer to my flower, too!
- I love the flower (Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch) peeking out from behind the sentiment. Looks like a gift bow to me.
- A touch of Beau Cheateau Designer Series Paper on the envelope is a polished and coordinated touch. Reminds me of elegant stationery.
SAVE ON STAMPIN' UP! DESIGNER SERIES PAPER! Take advantage of the BUY 3, GET 1 FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PROMOTION. Ends Aug. 31.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? Click to learn more about my Stampin' Pretty Rewards Program and special perks for my customers.
Stamp Set: Lighthearted (W120274, C121157, available Sept. 1)
Paper: Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper (122357), Brushed Gold Card Stock (102935), Soft Suede (115318), Very Vanilla (101650), White Vellum Card Stock (101856)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464), Fancy Flower Punch (118073), 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
The Perfect Touch: White Baker's Twine (124262), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Very Vanilla Medium (107300)