This set also landed on My Favorite Stamps List. The bottom line? With this set, you are just a button away from ?ber cute!
For my contribution to the Pals July Blog Hop, I introduce you to my "Three Little Pigs" (Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry). I combined the little pig from Button Buddies with the sentiments from Pennant Parade (also new). Hop with the Stampin' Pretty Pals and I as we share projects using new goodies from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! Be sure to follow the list of hoppers at the end of this post and get some creative ideas for using new Stampin' Up! rubber stamps and accessories.
I created a simple pizza box to hold the 3 x 3 note cards and Mini Square Envelopes (107309). Click to watch my Pizza Box Video Tutorial and receive the instructions for cutting and scoring. I love little sets like this to thank a host, reward a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals or cheer up a friend.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIP: For the scallop edge on the mini envie, I found it easiest to crop off the curved part of the flap so I would have a straight edge to adhere the border to.
Stamp Sets: Button Buddies (W122735, C122737), Pennant Parade (W122740, C122742)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Pretty in Pink (100459)
Ink: Pretty in Pink (101301), Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Small Oval Punch (120908), Owl Builder Punch (small circle, 118074)
The Perfect Touch: White Baker's Twine (124262), Subtles Designer Buttons (119745), Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Whisper White Mini Square Envelope (107309), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275)
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW HOSTESS BENEFITS PROGRAM? Everyone's raving about it! No more levels! Available for on-line orders, too! Learn more!
Here's what Tracie L. had to say:
The new hostess program is GREAT! I belonged to a Stamp Club for several years but never got above a level two, so it was always disappointing that I couldn't get the level three items. I want the large birthday set and I know that would probably have been a level three given its price so I am SUPER excited!
PALS HOP LINE-UP
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Melissa Ordelheide at Natural Stampin
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Joan Norris at My Stampin' Blog
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Joanna Munster at Inspired by Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts