Happy 4th of July! I hope you have a relaxing day filled with family, friends and, perhaps a little personal stamping time? This week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO198) opens the creativity door with interesting layers and cool elements. Let your imagination soar!
- I'm a big fan of Happiest Birthday Wishes, a new Stampin' Up! Hostess rubber stamp set. See stamp set images below.
- Now you can earn ANY hostess stamp set starting with a product order of $150 (excluding shipping and tax). Available with individual on-line orders, too! See NEW Hostess Rewards Program.
- I cross stitched the pattern created by the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. For a visual explanation, see my "Sew Easy" Video Tutorial.
- I used a Circle Rhinestone Brad (pink, from the Fire collection) to give the sentiment's exclamation point a little bling.
- By cropping off the "legs" of the circle rhinestone brad, I could add it to the button with a Mini Glue Dot. Simple. Polished.
$99 STARTER KIT IS PERFECT FOR THE HOBBY STAMPER! Substitute your favorite stamps and colors (of equal or less value). Joining my Stampin' Pretty Pals virtual group is a wonderful, no pressure way for a hobby stamper to fill their new catalog wish list and SAVE $$$. Did I mention all the added resources and fun? July only! STAMPIN' UP! $99 STARTER KIT OFFER
STOP BY MY ULTIMATE STAMPING SPACE and grab a few craft space organizational ideas. Click here.
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (W122615, C122617), Butterfly Prints (W121049, C120738)
Paper: Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper (122354), Pear Pizzazz (1197950, Rich Razzleberry (115316), Basic Black (121045), Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Butterfly Punch (119848), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275)
The Perfect Touch: Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine (123124), Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Fire Rhinestone Brads (109110), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)