Welcome to the June PALS HOP! This month, we're featuring one last look at some of the stamps and accessories that are retiring July 1, when the new Idea Book & Catalog (IB&C) debuts. Enjoy the HOP and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with by following the hop list and links at the end of this post!
You've likely hopped over from Joanna Munster's Inspired By Stampin' Blog. I'm stop number 4 on the PALS HOP! The complete list of hoppers showcasing Stampin' Up! retiring stamps and accessories is at the end of this post.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Retiring Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper provides the inspiration for the color mix of Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla. It will only be available while supplies last.
- Also leaving the Stampin' Up! line up (while supplies last) is the Photo Corners Punch. It looks handsome propped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Check what's available (select items are discounted to 40%) on the Updated Stampin' Up! Last Chance Accessories List.
- Also retiring is the All Holidays rubber stamp set. The images are versatile, year round essentials. My favorite of the group is the "FRIEND" sentiment on today's card. It works beautifully with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers for "painting" a multi-color image. Retiring Stampin' Up! stamps will be available through June 30. See the Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp List and order before your favorites are gone.
- NEW PRODUCT ALERT! I had to sneak in at least one new product from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. Check out that delicious Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (available July 1).
EARN FREE STAMPS (your choice) with my Stampin' Pretty Rewards Program. Get the details.
Stamp Set: All Holiday* (114916)
Paper: Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper* (117389), Garden Green (102584), Chococlate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953)
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers (Chocolate Chip, 100071) and Garden Green, 100080)
Cool Tools: Photo Corner Punch* (119878)
The Perfect Touch: Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124142), 5/16" Jumbo Brads Neutrals (112534), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Click on stamp image to enlarge.
Items marked with an asterisk ("*") are retiring. See details on Stampin' Up!! retiring products.
1. Linda Fisher, http://www.lindas-stampinloft.blogspot.com/
2. Nicole Watt, www.impressionsbynicole.com
3. Joanna Munster, www.inspiredbystampin.com
4. Mary Fish, https://stampinpretty.com
5. Rae Harper, http://wildweststampin.com/
6. Mike Funke, www.stampin-style.com
7. Nina Dee, www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
8. Barbara Chatzkel, www.takeoutpaperarts.com
9. Ann Schach, http://www.stampinchic.com
10. Joan Norris, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlycreative/blog
11. Stephanie Uzee, http://stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com
12. Sandra Conner, http://prettyprovisions.blogspot.com
13. Barb Furlong, http://www.theloveofstamping.com
14. Linda Callahan, www.stampinseasons.blogspot.com