Not only was the Stampin' Up! Annual Incentive Cruise to Alaska glorious (check out a couple scenic pix at the end of this post), we got a chance to experiment with new Stampin' Up! products. I assembled this "Amazing Folding Card" (it's a Stampin' Up! card idea) at a Make and Take session using Sweets for the Sweet stamp set (available July 1 with the new catalog release).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Finished size (closed) is 4 x 4".
- Open size is 8 x 8 and scored (creased with a Bone Folder) as follows: Fold 8 x 8 Wisteria Wonder Card Stock in half. Open and turn 90 degrees and fold in half again.
- Open and turn 45 degrees and fold with the stamped images on the outside, matching the opposite corners. Score with Bone Folder to create to create a triangle.
- Open and bring the same two corners together with the folded edges coming to the center to close.
- The Whisper White panels would be adorable with a photo, a special verse, sentiment or personal note.
- The Wisteria Wonder candy treat (in the "bag") was jazzed up with Dazzling Diamonds. Just dab a two-way glue pen and sprinkle on your sparkle. Yum!
- To see all my Sneak Peek card samples for the new Stampin' Up! Catalog (starts July 1) in one convenient place, click and bookmark this link!
RESERVE YOUR 2011-2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG NOW! Please EMAIL ME your name and mailing address, if you would like me to order a catalog for you. The cost per catalog is $9.95 (includes priority mail shipping if you purchase your catalog through me). U.S. residents (including APO addresses) only.
Important note for those who reserve a catalog: On July 1, you will receive an on-line invoice for payment by PayPal or credit card. Upon payment, your catalog will be shipped within 24-48 hours with delivery to your door within 3-5 business days.
Stamp Set: Sweets for the Sweet* (W122510, C122512)
Paper: Lucky Limeade* (122026_, Whisper White (100730), Wisteria Wonder* (122922), 2011 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper* (122384)
Ink: Calypso Coral* (122939), Lucky Limeade* (122935), Wisteria Wonder* (122936)
Cool Tools: Bone Folder (102300), 1" Circle Punch (119868), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (119850), Paper Snips (103579), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (117335)
The Perfect Touch: Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon* (122973), Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 2 Way Glue Pen (100425), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Items marked with an asterisk ("*") will be available for purchase on July 1 when the Stampin' Up! 2011-2011 Idea Book & Catalog begin.
Speaking of the Alaska cruise, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Heather Summers (Canada) and I got together for a a couple scenic moments! That's a glacier behind us.