Headed to Alaska

Alaska_dest_default_04
I'm headed to Alaska with my husband, Scott, and daughter, Caroline, as part of the Stampin' Up! annual incentive trip.  We leave Seattle today on a Celebrity cruise ship for a week and are prepared to be dazzled by spectacular natural beauty and wildlife.  I promise to take photos and share!

I have prepared a week of blog posts and card ideas for you on my Stampin' Pretty blog.  I will still be checking email for questions, orders and taking good care of my customers while I'm away, including a new exclusive offer for my Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customers.  Learn more about being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer.

FILL YOUR STAMPIN' UP! WISH LIST AND SAVE!!!

• Save 30% on the Digital Starter Kit.  Ends May 31.  Kit details.
  • Save 30% on your first demonstrator order of $150+ (must be placed within 45 days of start).  An ideal time to stock up.
  • Enjoy an everyday 20% discount on Stampin' Up! products.  View more discounts and benefits.
  • See new products, new catalogs and pre-order before the customer sales periods begin.
  • Be part of my Stampin' Pretty Pals virtual downline community, a resourceful, friendly and pressure-free environment.
  • Hobby stampers are welcome.
  • No requirement to hold workshops and no penalty to drop.

Black signature ivory

CLICK TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7!

0 thoughts on “Headed to Alaska”

1. Hope you have a great trip. Look forward to hearing about it, both from an SU and a non-SU perspective. Like, favorite port, least fave, excursions… that stuff. I loved Juneau and Ketchikan equally, for different reasons.

2. I agree with Donna! We need to keep our cooler air in Arizona for a while longer! It’s already starting to get hot again, after 2 blissful days of cool. Have a wonderful time… an Alaskan cruise is on my agenda some day. Can’t wait to see your pictures! Hugs! Bobbi

3. Have a wonderful trip!!! Bring some of those cool Alaskan temperatures back to Arizona for us. Can’t wait to see the pictures you will bring back with you.

Donna in Phoenix

4. Dear Mary: Have a wonderful trip. I’m sure you will be getting lots of ideas and color combinations from all the beauty around you to share with all of us when you come back.
    If you are lucky enough to see a Bald Eagle, take a picture. Those magnificent birds are awe inspiring.
    I can’t wait till you post all the wonderful pictures of your trip.
    Take care.
    Maria.

5. Dear Mary, Have a wonderful trip. I wish I could go along. My sister and brother-in-law went last August. They said it is so fantastic.
    Make sure you take time to RELAX… Ellen

6. Have a wonderful time, Mary. I can’t wait to hear all you have to share when you get back. Be safe! 🙂

7. Hi Gang: I hopped on the internet before I board the ship at noon. Went for a walk.run along the Seattle waterfront. Sunny and stunning vista of the ocean and mountains. Hugs, M

8. Have a spectacular time. We’ve done the cruise BACK from Alaska, and the scenery is breathtaking. You’ll love it……Safe journey!

9. Oh Mary….have a wonderful time, been there and it is worth every minute….hate cold weather but this trip is fantastic and would do it again in a heartbeat!! HAVE FUN!!

10. Have an awesome time; I hear there’s nothing like a trip to Alaska and I’m sure you’ll come back filled with all kinds of new ideas and inspirations.

11. Enjoy the cruise and the time with your family. Jim and I hope to do the Alaska cruise someday, too.

12. Have a FABULOUS time Mary and it will be SUPER FUN to check out the photos that you will be sharing with us when you return. RELAX and KICK BACk for the next several days……YOU DESERVE IT!

13. I hear the Alaskan Cruise is the BOM! Enjoy and do fill us in when you get back!
    Enjoy this time with your family!

14. Have a fabby time Mary! I haven’t left you a comment before, but I check in with you every evening here in Australia. Can’t wait to see the piccys. Best wishes, Manda

15. Mary I have lived in Alaska for 40 years and couldnt think of any place else to live. Welcome and enjoy.

16. You’re gonna love it, Mary! I lived in Fairbanks for nearly ten years and loved every minute! Congratulations and Bon Voyage!