The thrill is still alive and well. Learning how to heat emboss on one of my very first handmade cards and watching the shine and dimension emerge was one of the early "hooks" in my rubber stamp experience. Great news! When the Summer Mini Catalog debuts on May 1, Stampin' Up! will offer Stampin' Emboss Powders in Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo. They are bold and beautiful and the highlight of today's Simple Saturday card. Let's hope there are more colors to come!
I relied on this Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge (SC329) to get started! I "cheated" a smidge by incorporating the third rose 🙂
- SNEAK PEEK ALERT! Not only am I tempting you with the Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Emboss Powders, feast your eyes on two new stamp sets: Flower Fest and Happy Greetings. All these items will be available to customers on May 1.
- Many of the Flower Fest rubber stamps (I'm a fan of the clear-mount version) coordinate with Stampin' Up! Punches. The set immediately hopped on my "must have" list. The "rose" was cropped with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
- Hello!!! Popping up one of the "hellos" from Happy Greetings gives the sentiment a fun, colorful lift.
- I shortened the front right side of my card by about 1/2" and added a Melon Mambo scalloped border. This produces a whole new look and finish.
MY SIMPLY ADORNED BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY is going strong. There's still time to participate. Get the scoop.
THE STAMPIN' UP! SUMMER MINI CATALOG STARTS MAY 1! If you would like to receive a FREE Summer Mini Catalog, please:
- Email me your name and U.S. address.
- Note: If you have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, PLEASE contact them directly for your copy.
- Already one of my customers? A copy has been ordered for you automatically and should have ALREADY DELIVERED. Learn more about the advantages of being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer.
- Summer Mini Catalogs are available for immediate delivery!
Stamp Sets: Flower Fest (W122278, C122280, available May 1), Happy Greetings (W123311, C123313, available May 1)
Paper: Melon Mambo (115320), Wild Wasabi (108641), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark (102283), Wild Wasabi (109014), Melon Mambo (115656)
Cool Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860), Heat Tool (100005), Powder Pals (102197)
The Perfect Touch: Wild Wasabi Stampin' Emboss Powder (123224, available May 1), Melon Mambo Stampin' Embossing Powder (123223, available May 1), Regals Brads (119737), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)