Is "just because" a good enough reason to have a blog candy giveaway? I thought it would be fun to share some Stampin' Up! treasures with a lucky winner this weekend. Simply leave me a comment at the end of this post with whatever stamping thoughts pop up in your head (maybe even some suggestions for future rubber stamp, technique and product discussions on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook Page :) The winner will be chosen randomly.
THE STAMPIN' PRETTY SOCIAL NETWORK: While you are hanging around leaving your blog candy comments, it's a great time to follow me on Twitter for bunches of regular Stampin' Up! product tips or join the Stampin' Conversation on my Stampin' Pretty Facebook Page.
DEADLINE for blog candy comments is Sunday, April 24 at Noon CST. Winner will be announced by Sunday evening.
Here are the Stampin' Up! products the winner will receive (pictured at top):
- Simply Adorned 1" x 1" Charm (116797)
- Simply Adorned 34" Chain (116853). Can be worn long or doubled up.
- Three 1" x 1" inserts I created for the charm. A "little wardrobe" for your charm from me.
- Bliss Clear-Mount Stamp Set (123217)
- Certainly Celery and So Saffron Ribbon Bundle
Winner must have a U.S. address for shipping and needs to contact me within 24 hours of having been selected (published) on my blog to claim their prize.