How about two more sneak peeks today from the Summer Mini Catalog (starts May 1)? What could be simpler than a Stampin' Up! Punch with a coordinating stamp set? The new catalog will deliver a quick and easy combination that includes the new Postage Stamp Punch and Pretty Postage stamp set. Expect more Summer Mini Catalog sneak peeks from me this week!
- The happy birthday stamp is from Pretty Postage (available May 1).
- Doesn't the Postage Stamp Punch produce a sweet border around the birthday cake?
- Birthdays handle bold colors with ease. This powerful combination of Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise was "suggested" by my Stampin' Up! Color Coach. Watch my Color Coach Video to learn more.
NEED A FREE STAMPIN' UP! SUMMER MINI CATALOG? If you would like to receive a FREE Summer Mini Catalog, please:
- Email me your name and U.S. address.
- If you have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, PLEASE contact them directly for your copy.
- Already one of my customers? A copy has been ordered for you. Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer.
- Expected delivery by May 1.
Stamp Set: Pretty Postage (available May 1: W123095, C123097)
Paper: Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117155), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cool Tools: Postage Stamp Punch (available May 1: 122344), 1 3/8" Square Punch (119877), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
The Perfect Touch: Rich Razzleberry 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119966), Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Jewels Basic Rhinestones (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)