Let me introduce you to two new products Stampin' Up! is offering in the Summer Mini Catalog (available May 1). Check out the delicious texture you can create using the Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Next, Baker's Twine makes its catalog debut (you asked for it, you got it)!
Click and scroll through all my Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog Sneak Peeks.
I opted to play a challenge at Splitcoaststampers (SC328). I haven't done that in ages and love how a sketch kickstarts a homemade card idea.
- A Stampin' Dimensional behind the "Enjoy" sentiment keeps it in place and helps fill out the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Label Holder.
- I love the look of a pearl for the center of my button.
- Adhesive on the back of the Soft Suede layer keeps the Baker's Twine in place.
THE STAMPIN' UP! SUMMER MINI CATALOG STARTS MAY 1! If you would like to receive a FREE Summer Mini Catalog, please:
- Email me your name and U.S. address.
- Note: If you have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, PLEASE contact them directly for your copy.
- Already one of my customers? A copy has been ordered for you. Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin' Pretty Preferred Customer.
- Expected catalog delivery by May 1.
Stamp Set: You're a Gem (W122268, C122270)
Paper: Old Olive (100702), River Rock (108640), Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: 1" Circle Punch (119868), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Available May 1, 123133)
The Perfect Touch: Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine (Available May 1, 123124), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Basic Jewels Pearls (119247), Silver Brads (104336), Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (111325), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots