As Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I get the opportunity to pre-order and test products in advance of their release. Now that the Summer Mini Catalog customer sales period has begun (May 1), I wanted to share my top 10 favorites to consider for your wish list. I opted for new rubber stamps and merchandise that I felt were fresh, relevant and just plain fun.
Summer Mini 2011
View Summer Mini (Flash)
Spanish Sets (490 KB)
NEW RUBBER STAMPS:
1. Sail Away Single Stamp (W123013). A dream to emboss, color or paper piece. A “must have” for masculine cards and budget-friendly at $9.95 (available in wood-mount only)
2. Flower Fest: Busy stampers rejoice! This set offers clean and simple flower images that coordinate with Stampin’ Up! Punches.
3. On the Grow: Sweet, vintage. Delightful for watercoloring or left as a simple line image.
4. Happy Greetings: Versatile sentiments with a splashy mix of fonts.
5. Strength & Hope (W118100, C123660): Classic, traditional design. $2 from each purchase will be donated by Stampin’ Up! to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
TOOLS & ACCESSORIES:
6. Baker’s Twine. 3 colors. So many possibilities.
7. Colored Stampin’ Emboss Powders. Get that beautiful raised look in Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo. Mad cool with the Flower Fest stamp set.
8. Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. 3 punches in 1? I’ll admit I was skeptical at first. However, after taking it out for a few “rides,” it’s a cadillac.
10. Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (123133). When it comes to “bang for the buck” Stampin’ Up! embossing folders are the bomb! I own all of them, including this one. Note: The embossed lines shown on page 24 of the Summer Mini Catalog are opposite of the actual product. The flower imagery itself is correct; however, the orientation of the image is actually on the right side of the folder, instead of the left side as pictured. Please click here for an image with the correct orientation.