Mojo On the Grow

Stampin up mojo monday pretty summer mini catalog punch
Here's another look at a new stamp set from the Stampin' Summer Mini Catalog called On the Grow (available May 1).  It was the perfect scale to show off this week's delightful Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO188).

Mojo188Sketchb
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:

• Stampin up pretty on the grow summer mini catalog I dabbed the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a Blender Pen.  A soft, quick and pretty effect.
  • The image was cropped with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.  To create the 2 3/4" Circle Mat in Daffodil Delight, I used my Circle Scissor Plus and Glass Mat.  Here's a video with my favorite tips on Using the Circle Scissor Plus.
  • Basic Pearls Jewels dot the flowers in the images and those created with the Boho Blossoms Punch.  Easy wow!
  • My square card base measures 4 1/2" Square.

6 DAYS TO GO before the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog.  Click to see all sneak peek card ideas.

OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG ENDS April 30.  Be sure to order your favorites before they are no longer available.  Here's my original Occasions Mini Catalog Top 10 Favorites for inspiration.

Black signature ivory

CLICK TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7!

Stampin up pretty mojo monday catalog boho blossoms punch Stamp  Set:  On the Grow (W123075, C123077, available May 1)
Paper:  Love Letter Designer Series Paper (117162), Daffodil Delight (119683), Old Olive (100702), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:  Basic Black (101179), Brights Watercolor Wonder Crayons (119804)
Cool Tools:  Boho Blossoms Punch (119858), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531)
The Perfect Touch:  Daffodil Delight 5/8" Satin Ribbon (119750), Basic Pearls Jewels (119247), Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

0 thoughts on “Mojo On the Grow”

1. What a soft and pretty card! I love the pop of the houndstooth paper. The buttons are the perfect touch! You did a great job with the crayons! Thanks Mary for sharing your pretty card with us. I simply love it!

2. Beautiful as always! I’m so in love with that stamp set from the Summer Mini. I’m always stamping the flower jar and the scooter. So cute!

Thanks Mary!

3. What a pretty card and I love that set…need to get an order in very soon! I was surprised at the black and white DSP but it works well, especially with the buttons. TFS!

4. I love this card. The DSP is so me! I love the colors you matched with it. Can’t wait to buy the stamp!

5. Good morning, Mary: I’ve said it before and I say it again…..your cards always, ALWAYS put a smile on my face. Like Joan said in her message before mine, Spring is struggling to get up here in the mid-west but this card shines bright on this glummy morning.
    Thank you!
    Maria.

6. I opened up your message this morning and smiled. Spring has been slow to arrive in the northern plains and your card gave me a shot of sunshine. Thank you for the inspiration.