Starting April 1 and continuing while supplies last, customers will be able to purchase special “grab bags” when they order Stampin’ Up! On-Line. These grab bags will come in three sizes: the $5, the $10, and the $15 grab bag. Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
UPDATE 4/5/11: The $15 grab bags are already sold out. In order to keep a $15 option available, Stampin’ Up! is now combining the $10 and $5 grab bag to fulfill $15 grab bag orders. The value of the products you will receive is unchanged.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Grab bag orders can only be placed on-line. Click for my on-line Stampin’ Up! store.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.
- There is no limit to the number of grab bags a customer may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last.
- All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Not all grab bags will be unique.
- Spend $20 in Stampin’ Up! products and qualify for the Spring is Blossoming Promotion.
- You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:
|$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)|
|$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)|
|$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)|