Are you ready to play this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA85)? Margaret Moody (one of my Stampin' Pretty Pals) offers us a classic sketch . . . perfect for any occasion. Be sure to give it a try and check out the PPA Design Team's samples HERE.
- This card needed a masculine vibe to send to my 30-something nephew for his birthday.
- Keep adhesive for the transparent vellum out of sight. Bend the vellum and adhere underneath the left side with a Mini Glue Dot and secure the right side with another glue dot hidden below the circle punches.
- A skinny strip of Basic Black card stock adds a clean finish below the sentiment.
- Another skinny strip of card stock, in Pear Pizzaz, looks like a stitch on the button.
- Need more masculine card ideas? Check out my Masculine Card Ideas all in one place. Be sure to scroll through the posts for more card ideas.
MORE BRAND NEW MDS DOWNLOADS!! Take a peek at the latest additions to My Digital Studio.
TEAM UP WITH A FRIEND AND EARN REWARDS! Click for my Stampin' Pretty Rewards.
Stamp Set: Apple Blossoms (Hostess Level 2, W118531, C120139)
Paper: Vellum Paper (101839), Neutrals Patterns Designers Series Paper Stack (117157), Basic Black (121045), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860)
The Perfect Touch: Neutrals Designer Buttons (119753), Neutrals Brads (119736), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)