Are you ready to play this week's Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge (PPA84)? The Easter Bonnet (left) was the Design Team's launching pad for Spring ideas. However, any paper project with a Spring holiday or look fits within the theme splendidly. Be sure to check out the PPA Design Team's samples HERE with the added bonus this week of a chance for blog candy if you participate.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The adorable polka dot frame (Four Frames) around the sentiment will be in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog on July 1. However, Stampin' Up! will offer a sneak peek opportunity for you to purchase it in April.
- I love this Nursery Necessities Specialty Designer Series Paper for Easter. Of course, with just a shift of the sentiment, it's ready to go for a baby card, too.
- These little bunny and chick boxes from my post earlier this week are charming way to dress up a Spring or Easter table setting. They each house a candy kiss. Delicious.
- Perhaps you have a different Spring holiday or occasion to celebrate? Today's layout can evolve easily with a quick change of designer paper and sentiment.
- Popping out the sentiment with an Oval Punch made placement easy. Check out my video tutorial with similar ideas.
NEED MORE SPRING INSPIRATION? Check out my Spring Flowers On-Line Video Class!
Stamp Set: Four Frames (available in April, W123440, C123442), Teeny Tiny Wishes (W115370)
Paper: Nursery Suite Specialty Designer Series Paper (117165), Regal Rose (105130), Chocolate Chip (102128), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Regal Rose (105211), Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Eyelet Border Punch (119853), Decorative Label Punch (120907), 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch (119863)
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109070), Basic Pearls Stick-On Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)