My blog candy polka dot party banner is up! That means it's time for a chance to win the sweet blog candy pictured above. So tell me . . . do you prefer VINTAGE (bring on the pretty layers and lace) or CLEAN AND SIMPLE (less is best) in your paper crafting?
Please leave me a comment with either "vintage" or "clean and simple" (CAS, works, too) at the end of this post by Monday, February 21, 6:00 PM CST for your chance to win.
My blog candy stash includes the following retired Stampin' Up! products:
- 30+ sheets of 2-sided 6" x 6" Stampin' Up! Love Patterns Designer Series Paper
- Whimsical Words Clear Mount Stamp Set
- Basic Gray 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
I'll choose a random comment and announce the winner on Monday evening (Feb. 21). Note: I only ship within the U.S. Winner has 24 hours to email me their name and mailing address so stay tuned!
STAMPIN' UP!'S HOTTEST EVENT OF THE YEAR! Earn free Stampin' Up! products for every $50 you spend. Learn everything you need to know about Sale-A-Bration by clicking HERE!
LOVE TO LEARN? I offer several convenient options in addition to my regular Stampin' Pretty blog posts:
- Visit my Tutorial Library. Includes my 1 Minute to "WOW" Videos.
- Take an on-line video class. Step-by-step, full length video demonstrations and tips.
- Stampin' Pretty Gallery. 100's of my paper projects all in one place. Click the thumbnail photos for Stampin' Up! product details. Be sure to use the arrows at the bottom of each page to see more samples.