TAKE A TEST DRIVE: The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit offers you $300+ in products and lots of choices. PLUS, you get the benefit of taking Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits for a "test drive" through the end of the first FULL quarter–with no obligation to sell or purchase anything further.
Check out these tips:
- There are two Starter Kits to choose from. Here are the contents of the Standard Starter Kit and the Digital Starter Kit. One is sure to be right for you! Each are priced at $175 and valued at $300+.
- You can substitute like items of equal or less value. This includes choices from the current Mini Catalog. Wood-mount stamps can be replaced with clear-mount and vice versa as long as they are equal or less value.
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals. You are NOT required to purchase anything further, hold workshops or sell products.
- You receive Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits thru the end of the next FULL quarter. Stampin' Up! quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
- IF you want to remain active and continue demonstrator discounts and benefits beyond the end of the next FULL quarter, you would need $300 in product sales (which includes a total of your own purchases, customer and workshop orders). This extends your benefits through the following quarter. $300 in sales per quarter is required to remain continuously active.
- There's never a penalty to drop and you keep all the discounted product you purchase.
- I welcome both hobby and career demonstrators to my group. Hobby demos usually buy exclusively for themselves. I'm cool with that 🙂
- I provide training, mentoring and support for career demonstrators and was one of the top 10 Stampin' Up! demonstrators for promotions (to Senior Associate) within my downline.
- What makes being one of my Stampin' Pretty Pals special? Click to learn more.
GOT A QUESTION? If you have any questions, simply EMAIL ME for a prompt answer.
READY TO GET STARTED? CLICK HERE to join instantly. My password is: stampinpretty.