What an honor is was when Beate Johns of Splitcoaststampers fame agreed to be this week's celebrity for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge! Click here to see what Beate and the PPA design team created with this luscious color trio and play along!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Mini Glue Dots are the best way I have found to keep buttons in their place.
- A sliver of So Saffron card stock translates into a color coordinated "thread."
- The sentiment stamp I used was wood mount . . . I used a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for perfect placement.
- I embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder twice (once at the top and once at the bottom), leaving a smooth gap for the sentiment.
- Card size 5 1/4" square. Perfect Polka Dots Layer 4 3/4" square.
- Cutting the curve with a small pattern for an envelope flap can be tricky. I adhered the Tempting Turquoise Polka Dot Designer Paper and simply lopped off the curve for a crisp edge.
ATTENTION HOBBY STAMPERS!
Wouldn't this beautiful tote be the perfect way to organize your
stamping supplies on the go! It's FREE for a limited time with the
Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. You can enjoy demonstrator discounts and
benefits, too! CLICK HERE to learn more.
Click stamp images below to enlarge.
Stamp Set: Three Little Words (113254)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Tempting Turquoise (102067), So Saffron (105118), Old Olive (100702)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Flower Folds Bigz XL Die (115970), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder (117335), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Whisper White Medium Square Envelope (5 1/2 x 5 1/2"), 107289
Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117155)