Oh, baby! I haven't needed a card to celebrate a wee one in ages. However, I needed two this week. The second will be this featured on Stampin' Pretty this Friday. My favorite part of this card is the striped onesie (directions below). Plays on my maternal heart strings.
I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO156) to kick things off!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- The onesie was created by using the Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel. I inked it up (an ink pad or marker is fine) and rolled it out on the back side of the designer paper (taking care where the stripes would be when cut).
- I then snipped it out with my Paper Snips and cropped the legs and neck with an Oval Punch.
- The Chocolate Chip hearts on the onesie and covering the word "heart" on the sentiment were created using the Heart to Heart Punch.
- The Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch in Regal Rose makes a sweet little scallop border.
- Keep your ribbon in place. Learn how with my No Slide Ribbon Video Tutorial.
- The charming patterns from Stampin' Up! Nursery Suite Specialty Designer Series Paper work beyond the nursery. Colors include Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz.
EARN A FREE STAMP SET! Frequent Stampin' Pretty on-line shoppers can earn a FREE Stampin' Up! stamp set (any price) through my Stampin' Pretty Rewards Program. Click for details!
Stamp Set: Full of Life (111500), Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel (118621)
Paper: Nursery Suite Specialty Designer Series Paper (117165), So Saffron (1051180, Regal Rose (105130), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Heart to Heart Punch Extra Large (119881), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Decorative Label Punch Extra Large (120907), 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch Large (119863), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109070), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)