NEW VIDEO! Day of Gratitude Part 2

Stampin up day of gratitude thanksgiving card video tutorial

Now that the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is officially started, I can share my video tutorial with a bundle of tips about the card above and the new Day of Gratitude stamp set (WM 120835, CM 121148).  My inspiration for the colors, right down to the Early Espresso buttons are from this fashion shot from Boden catalog.

Stampin up boden fashion inspiration

IT'S ONLY ROCK-N-ROLL VIDEO TUTORIAL:

Click here for my video tutorial on how to create the Felt Flower.

Greenhouse_Gala(1)

SIZZLIN' HOT!!!  FREE STAMPIN' UP! CRAFT TOTE!  For a limited time, purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits PLUS get this Greenhouse Gala Craft tote free (Valued at $39.95).  Hobby stampers welcome.  Learn more!

NEED A HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG?  Click here to download the on-line version of the Holiday Mini OR please email me your name and US address and I'll send you a print copy FREE

Note:  If you have a customer relationship with another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy.

Black signature ivory
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Day of gratitude Stamp Set: Day of Gratitude (WM 120835, CM 121148 available 9/1)
Paper:
Poppy Parade Textured Card Stock (119799), Early Espresso Textured Card
Stock (121078), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:  Poppy Parade (119782), Early Espresso (119670)
Cool
Tools:  Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439),
Paper Snips (103579), 5 Petal Flower Punch Extra Large (119880), Sponge
Daubers (102892)

The
Perfect Touch:  Antique Brads (117273), Neutrals Designer Buttons
(119743), Natural Hemp Twine (100982), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300)

NOTE:  Click stamp images to enlarge

0 thoughts on “NEW VIDEO! Day of Gratitude Part 2”

1. Mary I love this beautiful card from Day Of Gratitude. You are so talented. I love your Videos. You are so generous with your information. I look forward to seeing your beautiful site every day. Thank you, Ellen Hinds

2. Great card and video. Solved my question of … is that a new die for the Big Shot? Love finding other ways to use products I already own.

3. Gorgeous! I saw this stamp set in the new mini and instantantly fell in want. LOL! Now I know after seeing your card and video it’s a must!

Ter 😉

4. Awesome video Mary! I love your videos! Thank you for taking the time to do them! Keep them coming please! A Beautiful card as well!

5. Echoing frenchie hum completely! Love this tutorial, love the tips! This totally breathes new life into my top note die. And best of all, it’s easy! No free-hand (which is two four-letter words for me) which means I can duplicate the technique with good results and avoid uttering other four-letter words. Bless your heart, Mary!

6. OH MISS MARY I LOVE YOUR TUTORIAL! soooo helpful, that will be my next stamp set! thank you,

hugs frenchie,

7. You’ve outdone yourself on this one. Love this card and love your videos. Top Note is my favorite die. You rock as always 😀 Hugs, Becky

8. I LOVE this new stamp set!!
    And thank you so much for the tips and techniques!
    I can’t wait to try them…

One last thing, thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. You inspire me to keep trying new things.

Take care!