Pals Paper Arts (PPA57) Sketch

Stampin up growing green pals paper arts

The Pals Paper Arts Design Team believes that a good sketch, like a pattern for fashion, is the foundation of balance and style.  This week's PPA challenge offers a lovely sketch by Design Team member Margaret Moody.  Check out the PPA Design Team samples and challenge your paper crafting skills using this sketch.

PPA57 Sketch

IMPORTANT UPDATE:  There's no requirement to upload more than one card for the challenge!  Go as clean and simple or as jazzed up as you want!

STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
  • Stampin up pals paper arts elements of style This design is all about "the snips."  My Stampin' Up! Paper Snips navigated cleanly around the lines of the flowers from Growing Green.  To maintain better control, move the card stock while cutting, not the scissors.
  • A couple flowers popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals give a 3-D garden effect.

• Ppa57 zinnia NEW PRODUCT ALERT!
      You can finally order the Decorative Label Extra Large Punch on 9/1, with the launch of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog.  Try punching the sentiment off center and adding a row of brads or punches for a new look.
  • The fabric from this gorgeous bedding (Garnet Hill) caught my attention and inspired me to use a colorful palette.

COMING UP ON FRIDAY.  Are you ready for Stampin' Up! blog candy?

Black signature ivory

Growing green stampin pretty Stamp Set:  Growing Green (WM 118758, CM 120624), Elements of Style (WM 118611, CM 120045)
Paper:  Poppy Parade (119793), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Rose Red (102544), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730)
Ink:  Basic Black (101179), Rose Red (101778), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Cool Tools:  Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119277), Decorative Label Extra Large Punch (120907, available 9/1), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch:  Regals Brads (119737), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

click stamp images to enlarge

18 thoughts on “Pals Paper Arts (PPA57) Sketch”

1. Oh dear, that is just beautiful! Now I was working on that sketch, but did not realize that it had to match the pic of the bed. I went with a different color scheme. Should I not post it then? Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

Diana
    b4ustamp.blogspot.com

2. Stunning card and color combo ~ love this one! You are a very talented lady and share so many of your wonderfully creative ideas with all of us ~ thank you!

3. When I saw the sketch, I was thinking of a long stamp to use. I never thought of using multiple images … you are a stamping GENIUS! Such a joy to see your cards! Have a great day!

4. Brilliant, as always. I love your color combination and your inspiration. And I can’t wait to get that punch!! 🙂

5. Wow Mary…love the bright colours and clean lines. This flower is so beautiful and looked amazing stamped right on CS and then snipped out.
    Smiles,
    Lesley 🙂

6. Hello Mary: What a beautiful and elegant card. Roses are my favorite flower. The combination of the colors is just fantastic. Thank you for sharing and inspiring us with your talent!!!!!!
    Maria.