Think PURPLE! Today's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA53) is all about creating a monochromatic look using purple. To see what purple delights the PPA Design Team and Guest Artist Carla B. whipped up, CLICK HERE and PLAY ALONG!
- The Tiny Teacup stamp (sold as a single stamp for $5.95) struts it's stuff (clockwise, starting in the top left) in Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Concord Crush and Rich Razzleberry.
- All four Stampin' Up! purples can become "pastels" if you stamp off once before stamping your card stock!
- Using a Concord Crush Stampin' Write Marker, I isolated "hello" from the Teacup Stamp.
- The Oval punches set off center give a "retro feel."
- Round the bottom corners for a quick twist on a simple card.
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamp Set: Tiny Teacup (118086)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Rich Razzleberry Textured (Assorted Textured Brights, 121077)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (105210), Perfect Plum (101437), Concord Crush (119785), Rich Razzleberry (115658), Concord Crush Stampin' Write Marker (Assorted In Colors, 119801)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Large Square Punch (119865), 1 3/8" Extra Large Square Punch (119877), 1 3/8" x 5/8" Large Oval Punch (119863), 1 3/4" x 7/8" Large Oval Punch (119855), 3/16" Small Corner Punch (119871)
The Perfect Touch: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (109070), Circle Rhinestone Brads Ice (109111), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)