MARY’S “GOTTA HAVE IT” TOP 10 LIST
Need a new 2010-2011 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog? To download or have one sent to your doorstep, CLICK HERE!
1. Hostess set:
Cute by the Inch (Wood Mount 116992, Clear Mount 120130). This was a
tough decision because I thought the hostess selection was the best
2. Single stamp: Baby Steps (Wood Mount 117092). Simple and
3. Holiday: Greeting Card Kids (Wood Mount 119887, Clear Mount
120633). Surprised about this one coming from me? I’m not a
watercolor kind of girl but am ready to commit for these adorable kids.
4. Got Treats (Wood Mount 119114, Clear Mount 120627). Yep,
gotta have it! Cute, multi-purpose and killer with the Milk Carton Bigz
L Die (117310)
5. Funky Four (Wood Mount 113738, Clear Mount 120438). It’s
the hip, “new” version of Trendy Trees (another of my all time
6. Just Believe (Wood Mount 116948, Clear Mount 120453). If
there’s one set that will work beautifully for most occasions, this is
7. Sentiments: Curly Cute (Wood Mount 117014, Clear Mount
120510). The new greeting stamps knocked me out. I picked Curly
Cute for my list because it’s affordable, versatile and the font is
seriously cool. Word Play (Wood Mount 120308, Clear Mount 120651) and
Fabulous Phrases (Wood Mount 117002, Clear Mount 120501) are headed this
way in the UPS truck, too.
8. Designer Series Paper: Elegant Soir?e (117163). Love the
modern style and how it coordinates with the Elegant Lines Textured
Impressions Embossing Folder (119277)
9: Jewels. My favorite new accessory without hesitation. I
have been waiting (and begging) for stick-on rhinestones (119246) and
pearls (119247) since I began as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Thanks,
10. Two Step Extra Large Owl Punch (118074). I have gotten
incredible mileage out of my Two-Step Extra Large Bird Punch (117191).
I’m confident that my relationship with this adorable punch will be