Ready to start your Mojo machine? It's time for another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO145) and today's two fabulous options are sure to inspire you!
- My finished card measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4".
- Greenhouse Gala Designer Series paper will be available in the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog on July 1. Need a copy? I got 'em! Click here for details.
- Greenhouse Gala's bold and classy floral designs are offered in Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Baja Breeze.
- The sweet Pumpkin Pie polka dot pattern is from Island Oasis Designer Series (Summer Mini Catalog).
- The touch of ribbon (a sneak peek of Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon) turns the square element into a birthday present! The square Daffodil layer measures 2 3/4".
- I adore the polished look of adding matching designer series paper to the envelope. To learn how easy lining an envelope can be, click for my tutorial on lining an envelope.
WE'RE DOWN TO THE WIRE!
Updated Stampin' Up! Last Chance Accessories List. Don't miss out!
FINAL DAYS: View Stampin' Up! Last Chance Retiring Stamps.
Stamp Set; Watercolor Trio (Summer Mini Catalog: Wood Mount 117050, Clear Mount 120084)
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (Summer Mini Catalog, 117173), Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (117167)*, Pear Pizzazz (119295)*, Daffodil Delight (119683)*, Pumpkin Pie (105117), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Cool Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874)*, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004), Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch (117191)
The Perfect Touch: Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119254)*, Sherbet Designer Buttons (116312)
***Items marked with an asterisk (*) will be available on July 1 with the release of the new Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.