It's Monday and time to Mojo! This splashy new Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (patterns at the end of this post) from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog offers a big dose of pizzazz and lots of options for this week's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO138), designed by Julee Tilman.
- I adore this orange flower. It's as simple as layering two Pumpkin Pie layers created with the 5-Petal Flower Punch.
- "In A Word" is my "it" set for sentiments in the Summer Mini Catalog. "Journey" becomes "our journey" with a popped up dimensional and contrasting color. Cool 🙂
- Adding the stripe designer paper to the Envelope Flap of a Whisper White Medium Square Envelope (5 1/2 x 5 1/2) gives a polished finish. Here's a quick video tutorial on how easy adding designer paper to a flap can be!
- My card base is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".
- The Tempting Turquoise mat for "journey" is 2 3/4" square. It would look great on a simple card all by itself, too.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Stampin' Up! is experiencing a higher demand than expected on the retiring colors and retiring color supplies. Items may go on back order or be out of stock sooner than expected. If you have any favorites, I suggest you place your on-line order as soon as possible.
Stamp set: In A Word (Summer Mini Catalog, Wood-Mount 117143, Clear-Mount 120057)
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (Summer Mini Catalog, 117173), Rose Red (102544), Tempting Turquoise (102067), So Saffron Textured (108696), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (100814), Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Cool Tools: 5-Petal Flower Punch (109041), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217)
The Perfect Touch: Jumbo Brads 5 1/16" Neutrals (112534), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Whisper White Medium Square Envelopes (107289)