Make a splash with the new Stampin' Up! Core Colors (available July 1)! This colorful card highlights the new additions to the Stampin' Up! Core Color Collection. Meet (from left to right): Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist.
Click for full details on the Stampin' Up! Color Renovation.
This card was inspired by the paper crafting talent of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, LeeAnn Greff. Here's her original card and tip on how to use a circle punch to round the ends of the strips of paper. It was love at first sight 🙂
- Clean, bold and fun. This card is headed for Handsome Henry, my soon to be 4 year old grandnephew. It works well for grown-up "boys," too!
- My card is a standard A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). The color strips are 1" wide.
- I first rounded the ends (per LeeAnn's instructions) and next cropped, so they were the same length.
- A 1 1/4" Circle Punch was used to round the Core Color ends. A 1" Circle Punch was used to round the end of the "celebrate" sentiment.
- How do these new Core Colors compare to existing Stampin' Up! colors? Click for my Core Color Comparison.
SAVE THE DATE! June 1 marks the release of the Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories and Retiring Stamps lists. I'll have the "hot off the press" details and inventory updates on my Stampin' Pretty blog!
STAY TUNED! Throughout June, I'll be teasing you with sneak peeks of new stamps, accessories and the new In Colors for the Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Customer sales period begins July 1.
Stamp Set: Celebrate, Itty Bitty Bits (Summer Mini Catalog: Wood Mount 117056, Clear Mount 120060)
Paper: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (104403), 1" Circle Punch (109046), Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch (Summer Mini Catalog: Punch Pack, 118309), Large Star Punch (110710), Star Punch (109045), Small Oval Punch (107304)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)