Let's Mojo!!! Today's Mojo Monday challenge (MOJO133) allowed me to whip up a masculine card for my "30-something" nephew's birthday. Stampin' Up! Trendy Trees stamp set (used on this card) is currently 20% off. See
promotion details below.
- Taken With Teal and Chocolate Chip Textured Card Stock add a rich finish–one of my favorite touches for a simple, masculine card.
- A Stamp-A-Ma-Jig helped me layer the Taken With Teal tree top over the Chocolate Brown trunk.
- Layered ovals given a modern feel to both the tree and sentiment.
- Pretty envelopes can be pretty easy. Click for my Envelope Envy Flap Tutorial.
- HOT TIP: Want to see more samples using Trendy Trees? Use my "Search Blog" button on the left side bar. Type in "Trendy Trees" and you will pull up past posts using this fun set.
DON'T YOU LOVE A NEW PROMOTION! From April 1 thru April 30, Stampin' Up! is offering the following two step stamp sets at 20% off–including Trendy Trees (used on today's card). No additional purchase necessary. Click for further details and perks of the Stampin' Up! Two-Step into Spring Promotion.
|113734||98||Fifth Avenue Floral||$19.96|
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees (113258), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack (117161, Occasions Mini Catalog), Taken With Teal Textured Card Stock (108696, Assorted Rich Regals), Chocolate Chip Textured Card Stock, (108697, Assorted Earth Elements), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Taken With Teal (103257)
Cool Tools: Wide Oval Punch (112082), Ovals Originals Die (114525), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049)
The Perfect Touch: Silver Brads (104336), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Whisper White Medium Envelope, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack (Occasions Mini Catalog)