Are you ready
to play this week's Pals
Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA37)? Everyone is invited to join in
the fun using any
brand of stamping supplies. Check out the PPA Design Team's inspiration samples, all
designed around flowers–the perfect theme for Spring. Give the PPA flower challenge a
try and share your creation
on the Pals Paper Arts
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS? Click to learn the details of the Stampin' Up! Color Renovation.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- No one ever said you couldn't stamp on designer paper. This Fifth Avenue Floral line image looks amazing stamped on the tiny polka dot from Sweet Pea Designer Paper Stack (Occasions Mini).
- Each flower is paper snipped with one bloom proudly propped up on Stampin' Dimensionals for depth.
- Save 20% in April on the Stampin' Up! Fifth Avenue Floral stamps. Click for full details of the Two-Step Into Spring Promotion.
- Got Silk? The 9 beautiful satin ribbon colors from the Occasions Mini (and continued in the Summer Mini) offer this silky and sultry Basic Gray color. Other satin ribbon colors include: Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla and Old Olive.
- Line up your brads like soldiers at attention . . . I use the Paper-Piercing Template from the Stampin' Up! Mat Pack and my Paper-Piercing Tool to plot out precise placement.
Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral (113734)
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (117161, Occasions Mini), Basic Gray (108692), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Basic Gray (109120)
Cool Tools: Paper Snips (103579), Paper-Piercing Template (105826, Mat Pack), Paper-Piercing Tool (116631)
The Perfect Touch: Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117666), Silver Brads (104336), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Whisper White Medium Envelope (107301), Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set (113734)