Happiness Is PPA32

Stampin up whimsical words saleabration

Are you ready to play this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA32)?  Think spring and you are on your way.  The PPA Design team and Pals Featured Stamper Mike Funke have constructed spring themed projects to kick start your creative juices.  NOTE:  Everyone is invited to play the PPA challenges (and use products from your favorite companies).

Spring_flowers

STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:

• Stampin up whimsical words boho blossoms punch I was inspired by the colors and simplicity of the floral image I found on Google (above).  Frankly, I was looking for something else entirely–you just never know where a "card" will surface.
  • Layers of flowers popped out of the Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms Punch accentuate the playful curves.
  • A Hobby Blade and Cutting Mat helped me carve the curves in a flash.  Note:  Only the Really Rust layer is cut.  It's adhered to a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla card base.
  • Embossed texture on Really Rust provides a subtle background.  I used Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.
  • Sale-A-Bration's Whimsical Words in the Clear-Mount version allowed me to add the sentiment in the perfect spot . . . in just one try.  No Stamp-A-Ma-Jig needed!  Click to learn more about Stampin' Up! Clear-Mount Stamps and watch my video tutorial

INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING AND JOIN MY STAMPIN' PRETTY PALS!  From hops and challenges, to the latest tips and training on our private blog, my Stampin' Up! downline enjoys a fun and creative oasis for both hobby and career demonstrators.  Click here for the current Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Promotion!

Signature

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7,
CLICK HERE.

Whimsical words stampin pretty Stamp Set:  Whimsical Words (Sale-A-Bration:  Wood-Mount 118386, Clear-Mount 119119)
Paper:  Really Rust (100661), Ruby Red (102030), Summer Sun (103124), Basic Gray (108692), Going Gray (108588, Assorted Neutrals), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:  Basic Gray (108692)
Cool Tools:  Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115964), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), 1/4" Circle Punch (retired–however, a hole punch will work as well), Hobby Blade (102449), Cutting Mat (101087)

0 thoughts on “Happiness Is PPA32”

1. Love this layout and the look of the texture on part of the card with that nice clean, simple look of plain cardstock with the sentiment. It really draws your eye to that sentiment and makes it stand out. I’ve added this card to my favorites; thanks for sharing.

2. Love it, love it, love it! If I can find time to stamp this weekend I need to try something new! I have an old Creative Memories curvy ruler—I bet that would work!

3. Wow, Mary. I can almost believe spring is on it’s way after all the gray! Thanks for a beautiful card and the giant buzz boost.

4. I love this card! The curve is awesome! and all the flowers! Really springy! I checl your blog daily and am always inspired to press on!!! Thank you!

5. This is wonderful 😀 A great way to use up scraps too.

You are so right, Marisa . . . thanks for pointing this out! Hugs, M

6. Love this card! The boho blossoms take on a whole new look with circle centers. WOW! Thanks for sharing. MJ

7. This just incredible! I know I will be making one of these for myself! I’m curious what you were looking for when you happened upon the visual?

Hi Shelley:

I was poking around for flower images for a post. Thanks for your kind words. Hugs, M