Are you ready to play this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA32)? Think spring and you are on your way. The PPA Design team and Pals Featured Stamper Mike Funke have constructed spring themed projects to kick start your creative juices. NOTE: Everyone is invited to play the PPA challenges (and use products from your favorite companies).
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I was inspired by the colors and simplicity of the floral image I found on Google (above). Frankly, I was looking for something else entirely–you just never know where a "card" will surface.
- Layers of flowers popped out of the Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms Punch accentuate the playful curves.
- A Hobby Blade and Cutting Mat helped me carve the curves in a flash. Note: Only the Really Rust layer is cut. It's adhered to a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla card base.
- Embossed texture on Really Rust provides a subtle background. I used Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.
- Sale-A-Bration's Whimsical Words in the Clear-Mount version allowed me to add the sentiment in the perfect spot . . . in just one try. No Stamp-A-Ma-Jig needed! Click to learn more about Stampin' Up! Clear-Mount Stamps and watch my video tutorial
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING AND JOIN MY STAMPIN' PRETTY PALS! From hops and challenges, to the latest tips and training on our private blog, my Stampin' Up! downline enjoys a fun and creative oasis for both hobby and career demonstrators. Click here for the current Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Promotion!
Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (Sale-A-Bration: Wood-Mount 118386, Clear-Mount 119119)
Paper: Really Rust (100661), Ruby Red (102030), Summer Sun (103124), Basic Gray (108692), Going Gray (108588, Assorted Neutrals), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Basic Gray (108692)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115964), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), 1/4" Circle Punch (retired–however, a hole punch will work as well), Hobby Blade (102449), Cutting Mat (101087)