Here is one of my favorite ways to add "wow"–embossed envelop flaps that coordinate with my hand made cards! And it's lickety split simple. The third installment of my Envelope Envy Video Tutorial Series is ready to show you how:
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I simply adore using catalogs for inspiration. The page that inspired me today was from a home organization product catalog.
- See the neat row of scallops on the left side of the main panel? I cropped two big scallops at a time from a Fancy Flower Punch (a fun little tidbit I learned at Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference).
- Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder adds a whopping dose of matching texture to both the card and envelope flap.
- Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware provides some glam in the form of a flower brad on the bird wing and the Designer Label Holder. Very cool!
- Envelope Envy Video Tutorial Part One (Lining an Envelope)
- Envelope Envy Video Tutorial Part Two (Adding DP to a Flap)
NEW!! MY DIGITAL STUDIO UPDATES AVAILABLE. Click for the latest My Digital Studio downloads!
Paper: Soft Suede Textured Card Stock (115538, Assorted In Colors), Kraft (102125), Ruby Red (102030), Cameo Coral Textured Card Stock (108697, Assorted Earth Elements)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Elegant Bouquet (115964) and Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots (117335, Occasions Mini Catalog) Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Designer Label Punch (107590), Corner Rounder Punch (109047), Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (118073, Occasions Mini Catalog), Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (117191, Occasions Mini Catalog)
The Perfect Touch: Soft Suede 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115612), Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (111325), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)