Are you ready for a little yummy Blog Candy while we count down the final days of Sale-A-Bration? For your chance to win all the above goodies, please leave me a
comment at the end of this post by 3:00, CST, Wednesday, March 31, at
which time I'll choose a random winner. Shipping to US Only. Tell me what your all time favorite Stampin' Up! color is. I'll go first: Old Olive.
Here's what the winner will receive:
- Sale-A-Bration Good Neighbors Clear-Mount stamp set (119116)
- Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (118401, 72 double-sided 6" x 6" sheets)
- Clear Block B (117147)
- Today's Mojo Monday card 🙂
Here's my version of the Mojo sketch. I want to thank fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske, for the original idea of using the Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die to create a card front and framing out the main image with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- My card base is 4 x 4" (Whisper White) and the Scallop Square (Old Olive 4 3/8" x 4 3/8") is layered on top.
- The large circle was created with the Circle Scissor Plus and is 3 7/16" in diameter. Amazing how precise this tool can be!
- Circle Scissor Plus challenged? Click for my Circle
Scissor Plus Tips.
- The embossed Pumpkin Pie square that frames the sweet house and "thank you" is 2 1/2" square.
$50 of product you purchase). Order on-line
by clicking here! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (Sale-A-Bration, 118402), Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Old Olive (100702)
Ink: Crushed Curry (115659), Old Olive (102277), Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Cool Tools: Stampin' Up! Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die (115950), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder (117335, Occasions Mini Catalog) Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), Glass Mat (112531), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004), Horizontal Slot Punch (105089)
The Perfect Touch: Gold Brads (104337), Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115614)