PPA29: Circle Savvy

Stampin up well scripted pals paper arts

Having a well-balanced layout is key to pretty cards.  Margaret Moody, one of my  Stampin' Pretty Pals, has produced another beautiful and balanced sketch for this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA29).  Did I mention the the PPA Design Team is offering blog candy for this week's participants?  CLICK HERE for challenge details, inspiration samples by the PPA design team and play along!

Ppa29 sketch

STAMPIN' PRETTY TIP:

It's no secret that I draw a lot of free inspiration from fashion and home d?cor catalogs.  The pillow and colors on the Crate &  Barrel cover below were translated into today's circle savvy project.  Grab your circle punches and try out this tantalizing texture!

Stampin up well scripted pillow inspiration

FILL YOUR STAMPIN' UP! WISH LIST & SAVE $$$.  Join Stampin' Up! and my Stampin' Pretty Pals and during Sale-A-Bration and save instantly.  Click to Learn More!

Signature

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Well scripted stampin up occasions mini Stamp Set:  Well Scripted (Occasions Mini Catalog: 117072 Wood-Mount, 118601 Clear-Mount)
Paper:  Whisper White (100730), Dusty Durango (115321), Dusty Durango Textured (115538, Assorted In  Colors), Soft Suede (115318)
Ink:  Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools:  Circle Punches (1" (109046), 3/4" (107217), 1/2" (104390),  1/4" Circle Punch (retired but a hole punch works, too), Scallop Border Punch (112091)
The Perfect Touch:  Soft Suede Polka Dot 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon (115612), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

0 thoughts on “PPA29: Circle Savvy”

1. gorgeous! i thought maybe there was a new embossing folder i hadn’t seen! way to use the tools! i visited from the stampin pretty pals site just to see this. your work is wonderful…and i love how you list all of the products with an ordering link! one smart and organized chick!

2. Absolutely gorgeous! I thought it was either a Cuttlebug or BigShot embossing folder…I never thought about layering white on white (lace on satin, etc.! Can you tell how old I am, lol?) Keep up the fabulous work.

3. Mary, this card is awesome!! I would never have thought to do this, but it looks great. You never cease to amaze me!!

4. Lovely card (as usual) Mary. Who needs embossing folders when you have circle punches! Very creative, thanks for sharing.

5. I was wondering how you created those circles! What a terrific idea! Your certainly turned your inspiration photo into an exquisite card. Love everything about it–especially the way you created the circles. Thanks so much for sharing.

6. Mary,

You never fail to impress me with your cardmaking talents! What a fabulous idea, I will definitely be trying this technique. Thank you so much for sharing!!