The "bird is the word" for this week's Pals Paper
Arts Inspiration Challenge (PPA31). Our inspiration photo (below) offers a delightful array of birdie ideas from retro to vintage. Discover the rest of the PPA Design Team's inspiration samples by CLICKING HERE. Play along!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Are these stamp images from Stampin' Up!? Not yet but they will be. This is an early sneak peek of "Elements of Style" from the Summer Mini Catalog (available May 1).
- The floral image really grooves when embossed in white.
- Like this style but can't wait for the set? Try any of Stampin' Up!'s
background stamps or any large stamp image as an alternative.
- To create the three panels, stamp first on card stock in a width that's easily divided by three.
- Length can be whatever you need. For this card, each width is 1 1/8" wide. My original image was stamped on 3 3/8" wide card stock, then divided. Make sense?
and save instantly. Click
to Learn More!
COMING UP TOMORROW: I'll kick off my Envelope Envy Video Tutorial Part Two. If you missed part one on lining an envelope, click to view Envelope Envy Video Tutorial Part One.
Stamp Set: Elements of Style (Summer Mini Catalog, available 5/1).
Paper: Bordering Blue (102630), Ruby Red (102030), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark (102283), Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: Large Oval Punch (107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Up! Heat Tool (100005)
The Perfect Touch: Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads (113144), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319), White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)